Why become a Galapagos Conservancy Travel Partner?
As a Galapagos Conservancy Travel Partner, your company demonstrates its commitment to protecting the fragile ecosystems and wildlife of the Galapagos Islands. Working together, we can ensure a sustainable future for Galapagos.
GC Travel Partners enjoy:
- The credibility of working with and supporting the only US-based conservation organization dedicated exclusively to preserving, protecting, and restoring one of the most awe-inspiring destinations in the world.
- The opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to social responsibility and environmentally sustainable tourism.
Detailed benefits are described in our Benefits Table.
How does my company become a Galapagos Conservancy Travel Partner?
For as little as $1,000 a year, you can become a GC Travel Partner. As your annual gift grows, so do the benefits for your company. We have four membership levels based on annual donations ranging from $1,000 up to $100,000. Partners may:
- Make a single annual corporate donation (or series of monthly donations) to GC.
- Encourage and collect individual donations to GC from travelers or clients.
- Combine a corporate donation with funds from travelers to make an annual financial gift to GC.
Galapagos Conservancy is happy to consider other creative ways to establish partnerships with companies serving the Galapagos tourism industry. Our travel partners conduct business in accordance with all Galapagos National Park rules and regulations and demonstrate sustainable, environmentally-responsible and ethical hiring and management practices.
If you are interested in becoming a Travel Partner or would like more information, please send us an email.
03.10.17 March 10, 2017 According to the Galapagos National Park Directorate, 81 giant... More >
02.17.17 February 17, 2017 The commercial airplane covered the route from New York to... More >
Latest Blog Posts
By Wacho Tapia, Director of the Giant Tortoise Restoration Initiative. When... More >
Less than two weeks ago, I returned from another amazing adventure in Galapagos.... More >