Make Galápagos Conservation Part of Your Legacy
The Galápagos Legacy Society is comprised of special friends of Galápagos who have demonstrated their commitment to the long-term conservation of the archipelago by making a planned gift through Galápagos Conservancy.
The benefits to becoming a member of the Galápagos Legacy Society are focused on providing you with up-to-date information, transparency, and access to staff to encourage an open dialogue between you and Galápagos Conservancy.
- Galápagos Conservancy’s program updates
- Special updates from James Gibbs, President of Galápagos Conservancy
- Recognition in Galápagos Conservancy publications (with your permission)
Learn how to include Galápagos Conservancy in your will.
Planning your own legacy is not one-size-fits-all at Galápagos Conservancy. There are a number of simple and convenient ways for you to make an impact. From annuities to bequests, we work with you and your financial institution to create a charitable plan that fits your personal and giving goals.
You can join the Galápagos Legacy Society by:
- Making a bequest to Galápagos Conservancy through your will, living trust, or other charitable trusts
- Naming Galápagos Conservancy as a beneficiary of a charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust
- Naming Galápagos Conservancy as owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Naming Galápagos Conservancy as beneficiary of all or part of a retirement plan
We encourage you to join with other members of our community to make a difference. Start here to learn more about planned gifts and find what’s right for you. With so many ways to leave your Legacy, it’s easy to get started today.
Please send an email to Roger McDonough, Philanthropy Officer, if you would like to discuss opportunities for planned giving to Galápagos Conservancy.